Sunday, January 31, 2010

Playing Ketchup

We know we haven't updated in a very long time. Lizzy has started up teaching ballet again, Josh has been steadily gaining in Potty Power, and I've been sick since the trip to Overton ( I got better this week ). Charles is mastering the Exersaucer and coughing for attention. We'll have to do a better job of posting the little things we go through week to week in the future, but for now here's a bunch of pictures we've taken over the past couple of months.


Two happy boys.


Joshy on snow day.


He wanted to give him a hug.



Charlie studying.


Josh loves my old Legos.


Playing "big chess". Josh knows all the pieces including the "Ping Pawns" and the "Rooktangles".


Charlie can only look and wish.


Josh and his tinfoil football helmet. The Heisman pose just isn't the same when you have a grin like that on your face.


And now for a game. What is this a picture of? Scroll down to see the answer.




































Made you look!

4 comments:

Jolynn said...

Well, first of all, I guessed what the picture was right off the bat! What a cute little bum! I'm glad you finally updated, I had decided you were done with blogging. Those are some super cute pictures of the boys. They look so cute together. I love the one of Charlie studying and his little bald head, and Josh's Heisman pose. Did he dream up the tin foil helmet? And that snowman with the goofy grin is pretty darn cute too. Sorry you have been so sick! My word I had no idea you weren't better yet, SINCE YOU NEVER CALL ME! I got sick last Wednesday, but I hope it doesn't last as long as yours. Keep up with the bloggin!

cassidy said...

Yay, a new post! The pictures of Josh and Charlie are so cute together! Poor Charlie just has to sit and watch all the action. Soon enough he'll be crawling and following Josh around. That's funny that Charlie coughs for attention - I think maybe Truman does that too sometimes. Charlie looks so cute in that first picture! And cute Joshy and Legos...he's going to be a mini Jake I think. And I think he already knows more about chess than me. Cute bum picture. But have you tried spreading his cheeks apart? Truman always hurries and squeezes his back together when I spread his.

Lexi said...

those boys are so cute. i love all the pictures. of course cass would ask you about the cheek spreading.

hillari said...

I am a little shocked about the cheek spreading! haha. that is so funny and cute about the tinfoil helmet. And I totally love the one of Charlie studying. I hope he aced his exam.