Monday, September 3, 2012

Baby William is Here!


Baby William was born 5 weeks ago and is doing great!  
He seems to have a pretty sweet disposition and hardly ever cries.





Charlie had a birthday the week after William was born.  He's now 3 and I swear
he turned into a big boy overnight.  Thinking he might now be interested in potty
training, I told him he couldn't go to Miss Kristi's (preschool) until he could use a potty.
He thought for a good long minute and then said, "I'll just bring a diaper in my backpack".
 



Josh has been a fantastic big brother this summer.  He plays so nice with Charlie
and now he's super protective of baby William.  He chases around all our visitors
with hand sanitizer (which makes me happy) and loves to kiss his head.  Now 
that he's started kindergarten, we'll all miss him around in the morning.
 




Josh and Dad performing emergency surgery.  Super funny.

4 comments:

Jolynn said...

I love that last picture! So cute. The boys are all growing so fast and getting so cute. I'm glad William is so good. You're very lucky in that respect, as Cassidy and Hillari could tell you! I can't believe how he is growing. He's so cute, with his little bald head!

cassidy said...

YAY! I loved all of the cute pictures! We miss those boys and wish we could meet baby William. He is so cute. Reminds me of a combination of Josh and Charlie. Those first photos were so adorable. So were the pics of Charlie and Josh. I'm glad Truman's not the only one his age who isn't interested in potty training. It cracks me up that Charlie's solution to his problem was to bring a diaper in his backpack! So cute.

Salty Gal said...

I'm so out of the loop! I had no idea you were having another one! Your boys are so cute! Crazy to think you have 3 now! Congrats and miss ya lady

Brit

holli jo said...

You are lucky indeed that William is so good, as I can attest as well. :) He is so cute! And the big boys are too! I love that Charlie had a solution for the potty training problem. I hope you guys are doing well!