Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Catch-Up Pictures

Here are some pictures we've taken over the past couple months. Unfortunately, our camera is looking like it's going to stop working any day now. It's becoming more and more fussy, and the pictures more and more crappy. If we have to replace it we might not be able to afford to for a few months.

Joshie's favorite spot for watching his "shows"


He's a happy boy


We fell asleep right before his bed time


Feeding his new dinosaur Christmas morning


Lizzie and Josh at the park during our Christmas visit.

5 comments:

Jolynn said...

That picture of you and Joshie sleeping is priceless! I love it.

Lexi said...

very cute pictures.

hillari said...

I like the picture of Joshie smiling.

cassidy said...

Well James and I are about to cry right now! We miss Joshie and can't believe he's old enough to do things like feed his dinosaur and stuff. My favorite picture is the one of him with his stuffed animals and binky in his spot watching his "shows." So cute! We miss you guys.

Salty Gal said...

I love seeing pictures of Josh, he's getting so big! Makes me smile :)