Thursday, August 27, 2009

3 Weeks Old

Well, Charlie is 3 weeks old tomorrow. He still is trying to get his days and nights figured out, but other than that he's been a good little boy. He eats a lot. In fact, at his two week checkup the doctor had expected him to gain enough weight to get back to birth weight. Well, he passed that by a pound and 3 ounces, so now he tips the scales at 8 pounds 4 ounces. That's about it for now, so on to the pics:


Notice the big bloated belly.


He's starting to get a round little head like Josh had.


You can't see it good, but he's workin' on his second chin. If I'm not mistaken, I had quite a double chin as a baby.


Sometimes we call him 'The Hotdog'. I don't know, he just looks like a little tube steak.

4 comments:

cassidy said...

Thanks for all the pictures! He is so cute! I can't believe he gained so much weight...what a good little eater! He still doesn't look too chub chub, though...I didn't see the beginnings of the double chin. I can't believe it's been 3 weeks already.

Salty Gal said...

He's so cute!!!! I can totally see Willoughby in his eyes

I love him

Tell Liz hi :)

Lexi said...

i need to see him again. he is so very cute and i just love him!

Jolynn said...

Well he IS looking a little like a hotdog in that last picture. He is already so big! I can't believe how fast thtey grow. He is getting so cute, and we need to see him again soon.