Friday, August 28, 2009

Macaulay Culkin sighting!

Me and Josh went into a Panda Express to pick up dinner tonight. When we walked up to order, the two workers there looked at us, looked at each other kind of funny like, then asked "Has anyone ever told you your son looks like that kid on Home Alone?" I said "In fact, yes." ( Naughty Cass used to say "Kevin, you're such a disease!" ) One of the workers kept trying to get Josh to do the famous aftershave scream, but Josh was acting shy. She even bribed him with a handful of fortune cookies but he still wouldn't do it. Once I got him strapped in to go home then he did it, but it was too late for the fortune cookie jackpot!


4 comments:

cassidy said...

I believe I used to say "Kevin, I'm going to feed you to my tarantua!" Joshie DOES look like a young Macaulay Culkin, and I'm glad I've got someone to back me up on that now. But as James always pointed out, Macaulay Culkin was America's golden child! Everyone loved him and thought he was the cutest thing ever. But Joshie is even cuter. I would love to see him do his Kevin McCallister impression! Haha, James and I loved this post!

James the Bames said...

Today it's just a couple of fortune cookies, but you teach Josh to do a Macaulay Culkin impression on demand and pretty soon he will be bringing dinner home for the whole family!

Lexi said...

haha cass did always said josh looked like macaulay culkin. that is just so funny. I need to come play with you guys so i can see joshie's impression!

Jolynn said...

I want to see it too. I never realized he looked like "Kevin", but now that I think about it, he really does. What a cute little boy.