Sunday, October 11, 2009

Latest on the boys

Well, Charlie is now 2 months along and is doing better. We thought he was lactose intolerant so Liz removed all dairy from her diet for 3 weeks. It turns out that it really wasn't doing much - he was just naturally growing out of his tummy troubles. Then we spent a solid week of being sick. At one time all 4 of us were miserable. But I guess it's better that we got it all out of the way at the same time! Anyway, we've still been able to get out and enjoy the fall. Here are some of the latest pictures, some from our pumpkin patch outing yesterday. Some of the pictures of Charlie are a few weeks old:


This was a few weeks ago. He's started smiling a lot after he eats.



A friend brought us a giant zucchini and Josh turned it into his "Kini Baby". It's sad to say it but we even allowed him to sleep with it at night. We couldn't bring ourselves to tell him where he went when we had to eat it.



It's this grin that reminds me of Hill.



Our sand castle project. It took many sand pile days to make it.



This is his usual contemplative look.



We've started to get occasional laughs from him.



Clinging to his momma.



Josh likes the pumpkins and the wagons.



"You talkin' to me?"


6 comments:

Jolynn said...

What a cute post. Great pictures. Charlie is getting so cute! That smile of his DOES remind a little of Hill. He looks like he is a little chunky even! I loved the pic of Joshie with his kini baby. That is just precious. I can't believe he slept with it. I don't see how you could have eaten it! HAHAHA.

hillari said...

That is so cute and funny about the kini baby! maybe he needs a "My Buddy." haha. I love the caption on that last picture, it totally fits! Also, awesome sand castle. My goodness, how did you make it? Anyway, very cute boys. And Liz looks great too!

Lexi said...

cute pictures of everyone. charlie is so cute with his smile. i like how josh had to sleep with his kini baby. did he make you put a diaper on it? oh and that is a totally awesome sand castle!

cassidy said...

How cute! I love all the pictures, especially the new family picture and the ones of Charlie smiling. Joshie's "kini baby" is hilarious! James and I are still laughing about it. I love that he has it all swaddled in a blanket! Oh and the sand castle is really cool! we will have to see some snow sculptures and projects from Jake and Joshie this winter.

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness that baby is cute! He is such a mix of you two! I can't believe you ate Joshie's baby...he'll have to tell his therapist about it someday. :)

Amber said...

Jake you have such a cute family! Nice to see you are doing good.
Amber Asay Cottrell